we were at my parents yesterday, and my dad was spinning zella upside down and she loved it! i then remembered that my camera also takes video and i started recording. she was having a blast. i started recording after dad had spun her about a dozen times. i wish i got the first few because she couldn't stop laughing. the really good belly laugh. and she always followed it up with can you do it again?
we saw this on the road on the way to my parents house. and i thought, this is something that one doesn't see everyday. so i took a picture.here is the spinning video. i hope you have as much fun watching it as zella had being spun. have a great day
jill b

2 comments:
I'm so glad you took a video since I messed the "live action". Thanks. Mom
Oh, that brings back memories. I remember Dad playing with us like that. Especially with Mom's rocking chair. Remember how Dad would tip the rocking chair so that it would be laying with the back on the ground and we'd be looking up at the ceiling? I know we were just like Zella - we'd want to do that again.
Post a Comment