Tuesday, July 7, 2009

man, i am a bad blogger!!

nothing much going on over here. i have started taking pictures of things i probably won't see in 5 or 10 years. mostly things that zella is doing. this picture was taken at my parents house while we were visiting. zella likes to line up her littlest pet shop and my little pony guys. i love how she makes parades with them. this is a small collection of them, we have many, many more at home.
i will be thinking of what to blog about, maybe i will just make up stuff...

1 comment:

kim•ber•ly said...

I enjoyed lining up the ponies with Zella. We ran out of space above the fireplace for her extensive collection and had to move over to the TV area. Boy I miss when the kiddos were little and Leah would take every book off of the shelf while I worked.