we went to the library, and zella got her first library card. she was so excited. we read a bunch of books and checked out a few and a movie. the expression on her face was priceless.
in other news, we have been working on a big project. i will show pictures later. she is a big one. and i think we are going to go a little smaller this time. what am i talking about?a new coffee table. we made one, too big. going to redo her this weekend. I'll show before and after pictures soon.
jill b

2 comments:
I cannot believe that our Miss Zella is old enough to have a library card! Of course, I think poor Justin still has his old card with his original signature from first grade :)
Can't wait to see the coffee table!
omg I love this picture, she looks so grown up! Charlie just got his library card, think he let his expire not sure, but you can also go online and look up stuff the library offers online. very cool.
Love this picture gonna post to my FB is thats ok.
Post a Comment