before i added the foam board, i decided that i wanted the option of removing the foam board and changing it out for something on down the line... i can now change anything about this that i want to. i can change the foam board, i can change the pattern paper around the foam board, (the pink with white poka dots), and i can even re-spray paint the frame if i want to. so to do this, i added the galvanized flashing directly on the glass.
then i added some books to help it dry flat. this is what it looked like after
then i put magnets on the back of the foam board. so technically, it is just one big magnet (the foam board). i will try to finish it up today or tomorrow. but it will pretty much end up like the picture in the last post. i want to add some crystals...
jill b

2 comments:
I love the way you made it changeable. Mom
I love it! I had no idea how circles were going to become butterflies. What a lovely surprise!
Post a Comment