it will be hung in zella's room this weekend! overall, i think it turned out pretty good. her wings are a little fat on the bottom...but i like it. i really like how it can be changed.so my version cost me:
foam board $2.99
white spray paint .99
galvanized flashing 4 at .98
i already had the frame, pattered paper, buttons, and the magnets.
so my total cost was under $7 dollars, add in some tax and i made it for under $9.00!
pottery barn wanted $179.oo!!
we thought it was over priced also!have a great weekend
jill b

3 comments:
I didn't realize that Zella was such a bargain shopper :)
I love the butterfly! Beautiful.
this is SUPER cute!! holy heck, i love it!!
don't you love when you can re-create mega expensive things for super cheap!! it makes me feel like i'm winning something :)
thanks for stopping by my blog!
Hey Jill!! It was sooo awesome to hear from you, and thank you so much!! Can I just say that your work is BeYonD!! Its sooo cute. I am obsessed with Zella's wall with all the letters etc. Too cute. Hopefully we will see you soon. Tiff
Post a Comment